We work on polluted, degraded and marginal lands.
Learn about our breakthrough methodology to restore them and reduce carbon in the process.
It's often invisible, but our soils are in poor state. They are degraded and contaminated with chemicals. And these chemicals intoxicate us through our food.
We are here to change that.
Every pollution is different. That's why we run soil tests together with our scientists. And determine the best plants and the number of years to restore them.
We use plants with super powers:
- they use 90% less water,
- they grow without pesticides,
- they pump up pollution and store it in their leaves,
- they restore soils with their deep roots,
- they grow to 3.5 meters in 4 months and capture 9-15 tons of CO2 per hectare (that's 2-4 times more than a young forest in a year).
We want to be fully transparent with our claims.
That's why we are working on adding satellite images and machine learning to calculate near-real time carbon sequestration in soils and plants that we grow. Coming soon!
Time to harvest!
What we do here depends on the land:
- if it's non-polluted, we harvest full plants;
- if it's polluted, we know the exact method to separate the toxic areas of the plants, destroying the pollutants and utilising the rest of the plant for construction materials.
From harvested plants we make local bio-based materials that store carbon. What are they?
- Construction materials: reinforced wood, traffic poles and biocomposites. We design them fully circular, so they keep carbon much longer.
- Biochar, which stores carbon for over 100 years and helps reclaim degraded lands.
Our two main goals are: impact and transparency.
That's why you'll see all the projects and partners in our project dashboard. We are working on adding new cool functionalities to it as we speak.
We have crazy big goals to clean soils and CO2 all over the world. But we can't do it alone.
What do you say. Let's make impact together?